Tuesday, February 1, 2011

ASSIGNMENT 3 : NEW MEDIA!

Hi all!

This post is basically is for my assignment 3, which is we need to make a complete report about an example of new media art in our daylife.

As for me, im choosing the 'E-Learning' as my topic for this assigment.

E-Learning is the new way of education approaching, there is like a interactive application to react the target audience for get more understanding on certain topics.

There is many type of E-Learnings nowdays, some is based on CD-ROM, Website, Games, and although nowdays there is some E-Learning application that running on the smart phone such iphone, blackberry, android smart phone and other gadgets such ipad, galaxy tab and others.

For more details about my topics and all the statistic, Here is my link to my report files, pls have a look and do comments :)

http://www.mediafire.com/?6kypjsay98yqa6y

No comments:

Post a Comment